How to get Proof of Concept (PoC) for a Use-case?
Please follow the steps below in order to initiate the process of getting POC for your use-case:
- Install e2a from AppExchange. Please find the complete instructions about installation here: e2a Installation process. For POC, we recommend installing the app in Sandbox so that it can be configured and tested before moving the configurations to Production.
- Grant Login Access to Ortoo Support Team following the instructions here: Granting Login Access.
- Contact Ortoo Support at email@example.com.
- Once contacted, Ortoo support will take it from there. They will get back to you to get use-case details. Details could be shared over email or a meeting could be set (as you like) and then configure e2a for you right from start to end.
- Support team can also help with testing the configuration. Once everything is tested to be working as expected, they will also move configuration from Sandbox to Production.
We respect data integrity of our clients and are under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) as part of our EULA (End User License Agreement) that the trial is supplied under. If required, we can also sign a separate NDA.
For further information, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this information helpful?
Thank you Your feedback helps us to continually improve our content.
★★★★★ - EXCELLENT
★★★★☆ - GOOD
★★★☆☆ - OK
★★☆☆☆ - POOR
★☆☆☆☆ - RUBBISH