How to import multiple e2a Action Rules at once?
When using Email-to-Anything, we can create Action Rules to meet different requirements. The most common requirement is to avoid junk emails and make sure no new records are created from junk emails.
- Example Requirement: Drop emails received from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solution: In the e2a email rule, we can add an Action Rule (as below) to meet the requirement.
Sometimes the users have the requirement, where they have a list of junk patterns they would like to block. However, doing that manually via the e2a email rule user interface would take a lot of time. So, in such situations, users can import the Action Rules using the steps below.
- Download the sample file
- Add your keywords for the junk address in the ortoo_e2a__Pattern__c column in the excel file.
- Add the e2a email rule, where you want to add these Action Rules, in the ortoo_e2a__Parent_Id__c column in the excel file.
- Add the appropriate processing order for your Action Rules in the ortoo_e2a__Order__c column in the excel file.
- Copy the same values for the remaining columns.
- Use this data to import the record in the ortoo_e2a__Pattern_Based_Rules__c (API Name)
Read more about e2a's architecture and security here: https://e2ahelp.ortooapps.com/e2a-architecture-and-security-overview
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions.
Was this information helpful?
Thank you Your feedback helps us to continually improve our content.
★★★★★ - EXCELLENT
★★★★☆ - GOOD
★★★☆☆ - OK
★★☆☆☆ - POOR
★☆☆☆☆ - RUBBISH