Popular Help & FAQs
Getting Started with e2a
Learn more about e2a
- Emails not received into Salesforce
- How does e2a compare to Email-to-Case?
- How to Set up an Unmatched Email Queue
- How to resolve Duplicates Detected error?
- Is there a limit for outbound emails?
- How to create Custom Buttons to send an e2a Email?
- Common Use cases for Alternate Thread Id
To access full list of FAQs please see main menu on left (PC) or top left (mobile)
Can't find an answer?
Want to ask a question, or some help setting things up? email@example.com
Have a question about pricing, licensing, or want to chat about your requirement?
Email-to-anything (e2a) enables you to create and update any Salesforce object by email. 100% native to Salesforce, e2a is a powerful app, available on a FREE trial from the AppExchange, which can help transform productivity and performance in Sales, Service and Helpdesk environments. Learn more about Email-to-anything.
Was this information helpful?
Thank you Your feedback helps us to continually improve our content.
★★★★★ - EXCELLENT
★★★★☆ - GOOD
★★★☆☆ - OK
★★☆☆☆ - POOR
★☆☆☆☆ - RUBBISH