How to resolve Duplicates Detected error?
Setup Duplicate Rule to manage duplicate Leads
If you are seeing Duplicates Detected error in Unmatched Emails when e2a should create a new Lead, please see the steps below to resolve this issue.
Salesforce provides Matching Rules to manage duplicate Leads.
- Go to Setup | Administration Setup | Data.com Administration | Duplicate Management | Matching Rules
- Activate Standard Lead Matching Rule (A confirmation email for activation of matching rule would be sent to your org email ID)
- Go to Setup | Administration Setup | Data.com Administration | Duplicate Management | Duplicate Rules | Standard Lead Duplicate Rule | Edit
- Select Allow for Action on Create and Action on Edit
- Uncheck Alert checkbox against both Action on Create and Action on Edit
- Click Save
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Was this information helpful?
Thank you Your feedback helps us to continually improve our content.
★★★★★ - EXCELLENT
★★★★☆ - GOOD
★★★☆☆ - OK
★★☆☆☆ - POOR
★☆☆☆☆ - RUBBISH