e2a Business Units
Business units provide the ability to specify different settings for e2a’s email client for different business areas within an organization. You can set up the business unit for your organization under e2a Business Units tab.
These settings allow you to specify the from-addresses that will be listed in the email client
Allow All From-Addresses - if checked all organization-wide email addresses will list down in from-address
- Allow User From-Address - if checked current user’s email address will be added to the form-addresses list in the email client
- Default Email From-Address - specify Default from email selected in email client for this business unit
These settings allow you to specify Default BCC address for this business unit and an option to specify user’s ability to deselect BCC address while sending an email with this business unit.
Default Template Settings
- Default New Email Template determines what will be the default Email Template used by the email editor for all New emails
- Default Reply Email Template determines what will be the default Email Template used by the email editor when Replying the emails
- Default Forward Email Template determines what will be the default Email Template used by the email editor when Forwarding the emails
Default Email Template Location
It determines the default email template folder Location while selecting the templates in email client using the Select Template button. It provides Filter (Classic/Lightning) for Folders in the first drop-down, you can either select:
- My Lightning Templates
- All Lightning Templates
- Classic Email Templates
Whereas, in the second drop-down a specific folder can be selected from the available options.
Business Units also provide with following fields that can be used to store information on a business unit level, e.g., an email address for a business unit that can be used in emails to specify/ categorize emails for this business unit. These field values can also be added in email client using merge fields function of templates.
- Business Unit Title - Specify Title of Business Unit
- Email Address - Specify the email address for this Business Unit
- Phone Number - Specify Phone Number that can be used for this Business Unit
- Fax Number - Specify Fax Number that can be used for this Business Unit
- Website URL - Specify website URL for this Business Unit
- Once saved Business unit provides further options to add ‘Allowed From-Addresses’ from available organization-wide Addresses and an option to add ‘Public Groups’ to which this business unit will be visible and available for selection in the email client
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions.
★★★★★ - EXCELLENT
★★★★☆ - GOOD
★★★☆☆ - OK
★★☆☆☆ - POOR
★☆☆☆☆ - RUBBISH