How to Configure Organization-Wide Addresses
To define an organization-wide address for a user profile:
- From Setup, enter Organization-Wide Addresses in the Quick Find box, and select Organization-Wide Addresses.
- Click Add.
- Enter a Display Name. The display name identifies how your name appears on outbound emails. The maximum length is 300 characters.
- Enter the Email Address you would like to use as an alias. This can be any standard email address. The maximum length is 270 characters.
- Select Allow All Profiles to Use this From Address if you want every user profile in your organization to be able to use the new From address. Otherwise, select Allow Only Selected Profiles to Use this From Address to choose from existing user profiles.
- Click Save to save your changes, or Save and New to define another organization-wide address. A verification email is sent to the new email address which includes a link that you click to complete the verification process. The From address will not be available for use until you access the email and click this link. Click Cancel to return to the previous page without saving.
Note: As per the Salesforce Knowledge Article here. There is no limit to the number of addresses that can be created. The system administrator can create as many Organization Wide Addresses as needed (unlimited).
You can check the current list of Organization-wide-Email Address from Setup | Email Administration | Organization-Wide Addresses.
It will show all the Addresses either Verified or Unverified.
In the e2a Email client Only the Verified Organization-Wide Email Addresses will be listed in the From field as shown in the screen shot below.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
★★★★★ - EXCELLENT
★★★★☆ - GOOD
★★★☆☆ - OK
★★☆☆☆ - POOR
★☆☆☆☆ - RUBBISH