How to add Email-to-anything Emails fields in Custom Reports
Salesforce provides with the reporting facility and e2a is compatible with the Custom reports too. In order to create/edit such reports, please proceed as follows:
- Go to Setup | Object | e2a Email and press Edit
- Under Optional Features, please check Allow Reports and Save
- Go to Setup | Create | Report Types
- Press 'New Custom Report Type' to create new report
- Set 'e2a Emails' as Primary Object, and fill other fields appropriately (you can also mark the status for Deployment if needed)
- Press 'Edit Layout' to select the fields you want to add in the report
- On the next screen, add e2a email fields by clicking ' Add fields related via lookup'. In pop-up opened, select the object and its related fields appropriately. Press 'OK' to add the selected fields in the report.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions.
Was this information helpful?
Thank you Your feedback helps us to continually improve our content.
★★★★★ - EXCELLENT
★★★★☆ - GOOD
★★★☆☆ - OK
★★☆☆☆ - POOR
★☆☆☆☆ - RUBBISH