How to set up an Email Alert whenever a new Record in Unmatched Queue is added?
Setup Workflow Rule for Email Notification
Whenever e2a is unable to process an email it creates a new record in e2a Unmatched Emails tab. Standard Salesforce workflow rules can be used to setup an email alert whenever a new record in Unmatched queue is added.
This can be done by setting up a workflow rule in Salesforce as follow:
- Go to Setup | Create |Workflow & Approvals | Workflow Rules and click on New Rule
- Select e2a Unmatched Email from Object drop down list and click Next
- Configure the Workflow by providing the Rule Name
- Select Created in Evaluation Criteria
- In the Rule criteria, Select formula evaluates to true from drop down list and write True in formula box below. Click Save & Next button
- Click on Add Workflow Actions drop down list and select New Email Alert.
- Configure Email Alert, by providing Description and Unique Name
- Select Email Template. (This template will be used for Email Alerts)
- Select User from Search in Recipient Type (to which Email Alerts will be sent)
- Select User in Available Recipients and click on Add button to move it to Selected Recipients
- You can enter up to five email addresses in Additional Emails to be notified
- You can choose From Email Address from the drop down list. Click on Save button
- Click on Done and Activate on next page above Workflow Rule Details to activate newly created Workflow Rule
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions.